For the continuous training of professionals, it is necessary to have a training area in which scenarios can be simulated as closely as possible to reality. Aware that an urban environment or the fire stations themselves do not have enough space for this type of training, due to the need to move heavy vehicles and specific tools, this training area is ideal for excellent professional training, allowing them to perform interventions in a faster, safer and more effective way, to obtain the maximum guarantees of success with the sole objective of saving lives in road traffic accidents. In an open environment, with road access and far from urbanizations, the center has optimal conditions for these practices, avoiding noise and disturbance to neighbours. In addition, the facilities have different levels of difficulty allowing students to overcome new challenges.
Savyt Rescue Center
The facilities are fully equipped with all types of material and vehicles to ensure the successful and comprehensive training of all students. Thus, in its construction, all the necessary technical and functional aspects have been considered in order to provide the training area with the maximum tools. The vehicles used for the training of the students are made of expendable material, purchased from commercial companies. The SAVYT RESCUE Center is also equipped with the latest technology in the sector in terms of tools and equipment, state-of-the-art designs manufactured with the utmost precision. It also has the only simulator in Spain for hybrid, electric, LPG, CNG, LNG and hydrogen vehicles.
Furthermore, the SAVYT RESCUE Center has the authorizations required by the Ministry of the Environment of the Andalusian Regional Government for the transport and management of hazardous and non-hazardous waste, as well as being an authorized treatment center for end-of-life vehicles. Once the activity is finished, it complies with all the environmental requirements, in addition to being accredited by the Dirección General de Tráfico for the removal and processing of the deregistration of vehicles both from accidents and scrapping and being authorized partners (authorization number AN 0282) for the treatment of vehicles and their parts.
At present, the SAVYT RESCUE Center offers specific training courses throughout the year and welcomes the students of the University Expert Course in Road Accident Rescue, where the exclusive practices take place in unique facilities fully equipped with all kinds of material and vehicles that will make the training a unique and incomparable experience. The social character of this training area, strictly formative and aimed at public and private professionals, is linked to the Rescue in Road and Railway Accidents and its sole objective is to improve the skills and knowledge of first responders in accidents, thanks to a quality training and excellence in order to SAVE LIVES.
Values to highlight:
- 10,000 square meters of facilities with the latest technology in the sector in tools and vehicles.
- The only official and regulated center in Spain specialized in RTA’s involving light, heavy and railway vehicles.
- Center and teachers approved and endorsed by international institutions and experts.
- Training area that allows to simulate scenarios as close to reality as possible.
- Suitable for training excellence, allowing interventions to be carried out in a faster, safer and more efficient way.
- Fully equipped with all types of equipment and vehicles to ensure successful and complete training
- Expendable material vehicles and tools.
- It has the only hybrid vehicle simulator in Spain.
- it has the authorizations required by the Ministry of Environment of the Regional Government of Andalusia.
- Complies with all environmental requirements
- Accredited by the Dirección General de Tráfico (Traffic General Directorate).
- Exclusive internships for students of the University Expert in Rescue in Road Accidents course.