The SAVYT method is the result of 20 years of study, research, development and analysis of all existing rescue systems worldwide. It is aimed at all professionals in the world of emergency and rescue in road accidents and is based on four fundamental pillars: prevention, preparation, response and recovery (PR2). It is a continuous and lifelong learning that will help you grow at all levels, accessed through comprehensive training for professional and personal development including mentoring, consulting, learning, training and briefing.
We are a multidisciplinary team who, after years of experience in different fields, have decided to combine our knowledge to provide solutions. We start from the premise that proper training provides the necessary security for a quick, safe and effective action. Our main objective is to always ensure the best response to achieve our goal: SAVE LIVES.
To learn more about us click here.
The SAVYT RESCUE Center, located in Cártama (Málaga), covers an area of 10,000 square meters. It is the only official and regulated center in Spain specialized in Road Accidents involving Light, Heavy and Railway Vehicles. Both the center and the teaching staff are approved and endorsed by international institutions and experts.
For the continuous training of professionals, it is necessary to have a training area in which scenarios can be simulated as closely as possible to reality. Aware that an urban environment or the fire stations themselves do not have enough space for this type of training, due to the need to move heavy vehicles and specific tools, this training area is ideal for the excellent training of professionals, allowing them to perform interventions in a faster, safer and more effective way to obtain the maximum guarantees of success with the sole objective of saving lives in road accidents. In an open environment, with road access and away from urbanizations, the center has the most optimal conditions for these practices, avoiding noise and disturbance to neighbors. In addition, the facilities have different levels of difficulty allowing students to overcome new challenges.
Click here to learn more.
The University Expert Course of Rescue in Road Traffic Accidents by the European University of Madrid is a university training of excellence unique in Europe taught by the best professional experts in the field that includes face-to-face and exclusive practices in the SAVYT RESCUE Center which has 10,000 square meters of facilities with the latest technology in the sector in tools and equipment. It is the only official and regulated center in Spain specialized in Road Accidents involving Light, Heavy and Railway Vehicles. Both the center and the teaching staff are approved and endorsed by international institutions and experts. This training area simulates scenarios as closely as possible to reality and is ideal for training excellence, allowing interventions to be carried out in a faster, safer and more efficient way. It is fully equipped with all types of tools, vehicles and consumables to ensure a successful and complete training. It also has the only hybrid vehicle simulator in Spain. It has the authorizations required by the Ministry of Environment of the Andalusian Regional Government, complies with all environmental requirements and is accredited by the General Directorate of Traffic.
The University Expert Course in Road Rescue is the only university training of excellence in Europe, approved and certified by the European University of Madrid, and with recognition of 23 official credits. In addition to theoretical training, it offers practical training at the SAVYT RESCUE Center and gives you access to the SAVYT RESCUE job bank.
(23 official university ECTS credits valid for your competitive examinations and other university training – 575 hours).
Belonging to the family of the unit of competence UC2288_2, UC2289_2, UC2290_2, UC0361_2, which is part of the Professional Qualification of Safety and Environment code SEA676_2 “Prevention, fire extinction and rescue”, published in the RD 932/2020, partially teaching the training modules that make up this professional qualification.
The course will be developed with a theoretical-practical methodology:
- 30% of content is taught online through our virtual campus, with weekly tutorials.
- 40% face-to-face internships at the SAVYT RESCUE Center.
- 30% of Final Expert Work with the presentation in person before a Tribunal of Experts.
- Active firefighters
- Students in the competitive examination for the fire extinguishing service
- Civil Protection personnel
- Local Police
- Guardia Civil Traffic Grouping
- Health service professionals
- Any person who has any kind of interest in the content of the indicated course
Prevention. The objective is very clear: to avoid an incident while protecting the property and lives of all those involved. It includes a set of different but complementary preparatory measures, at an objective and technical level, but also subjective and psychological.
Preparedness. Training in prevention does not only mean having the necessary knowledge to prevent an accident from occurring, there must also be a technical, health and psychological preparation that will allow us to control the situation if it finally occurs.
Response. Our method trains first responders to recognize an emergency. An effective post-incident response integrates injury care, psychological care, legal support and the systematic collection of incident data.
Recovery. Post-incident action is necessary and includes a complete analysis of the technical, health and psychological response, data collection and recovery of the psychological state of the intervening team. In order to offer the best service, it is essential to adopt the fastest response and offer the greatest possible attention to direct and indirect victims.
- Module I. Safe interventions in new propulsion vehicles. Alternatives in road accidents.
- Module II. Safety and handling with rescue tools.
- Module III. Introduction to rescue in road accidents.
- Module IV. Initial care of the traumatized patient.
- Module V. Psychological action applied to emergencies.
- Module VI. Basic rescue in heavy vehicles.
- Module VII. Rescue maneuvers in road accidents.
- Module VIII. Integral trainer in road accidents.
- Include two or three special lectures by experts.
The University Expert course lasts 8 months.
The price is 4.500 € (5% discount if you register before October 7th) (800 € as a reservation fee. The remaining amount can be paid in up to seven monthly payments. Consult conditions)
The qualification of University Expert in Rescue in Road Accidents is aimed, preferably, to:
- Professionals who can prove that they belong to the Fire and Rescue Services of the Armed Forces, State Security Forces and Corps, Autonomous Police, Local Police and Civil Protection.
- However, it can also be taken by students of competitive examinations in the emergency sector or people, in general, who have some kind of interest in the content of the course indicated and who meet the minimum requirements. In order to verify such knowledge, an access test will be carried out (see process at: email@example.com).
For the admission of the pre-registration, it is essential to send an email with the following documentation to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University degree or accreditation of the required professional experience
- Curriculum Vitae
- DNI or Passport
Once the pre-registration has been accepted, and after the evaluation of the SAVYT RESCUE Institute Academic Committee, an email will be sent with the approval of the student’s admission and the steps to complete the registration process.
- Juanma Cervantes. (SAVYT RESCUE). Fire Corporal and rescue trainer, creator of the SAVYT Method
- Carlos Talayero Giménez de Azcárate . (European University of Madrid). PhD in Mechanical Engineering
- Natalia Izquierdo Siles, Provincial Prosecutor for Road Safety in Córdoba
- Luis Carlos Rodríguez León, Coordinating Prosecutor for Road Safety for Andalusia, Ceuta and Melilla
- Fernando Ayuso Baptista, Managing Director of Empresa Pública de Emergencias Sanitarias (EPES)
- Francisco Casado Martínez. Colonel in Reserve
- Antonio J. Lucas García. PhD in Communication and Road Safety
- David Alonso Lorenzo. Industrial Engineer
- Rafael Calvo Martín. Firefighter and rescue trainer
- Daniel García-Parra Valera. Firefighter and rescue trainer
- Antonio Roda Montes. Former firefighting technical officer and technical architect
- Juan José Alba López. Doctor in Industrial Engineering
- Luis Ayala Jiménez. Degree in Medicine and Surgery
- Silvia Lavado Anguera. Mechanical Engineer
- Josep Maria Vallès Mas. Graduate in Business Sciences and Expert in Management and Direction of Road Safety
- Rafael Castro Lucena. Industrial Engineer
- María de los Ángeles Castillo Díaz. Doctor in Psychology
Fill out the form below and we will call you back to answer any questions you may have.